Financial Strategies ESPECIALLY for Right Now
You are cordially invited to join us for a Complimentary Educational Lunch or Dinner Event featuring the Delaware Retiree Advisor.
If you have not joined us in the past, now would be a good time to decompress from the news and financial noise and find out how to make the most of your money…without worrying!
5pm or 6:30pm SEATING OPTIONS AVAILABLE | Seating is limited, so please guarantee your space by calling now to RSVP at 800-560-0912
Decompress from the news and financial noise and find out how to make the most of your money…without worrying!
Some questions or concerns you or your loved one may have:
- I’m unhappy with the government policies. How will they affect my financial security?
- I’m worried about the stock market. What do I need to do to protect my nest egg, but still get some growth?
- Because of my family history I expect I’ll live a long time. What do I need to do to make sure I maintain my standard of living for my entire life
- I’m frustrated that I’m paying so much in taxes. How can I reduce how much I owe?
- I’m confused about how Social Security and Medicare work. How can I maximize what I am entitled to?
- I’m disappointed with the services my advisor is providing. How can I know what to expect and what a fiduciary should be doing?
There is absolutely NO COST or Obligation. RSVP by calling: 1-800-560-0912
FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES AND NO PRODUCTS WILL BE SOLD AT THIS EVENT. Association of Financial Consultants (AFC) is an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. AFC serves as an informational teaching resource for the general public. Association of Financial Consultants (AFC) is an all-volunteer non-compensated Non-Profit. Our mission is simple, offer high-quality education through free educational workshops and classes in a non-selling environment. AFC member fiduciaries and consultants are committed to public service. AFC acts as an educational resource for Americans who want to learn more about planning for their financial future. We offer educational workshops and classes at no cost or obligation to the attendees. This service is provided by AFC member fiduciaries and consultants in a completely non-selling environment. Our members are committed to ongoing education to help Americans educate themselves and understand complex financial topics through simple language and are bound by a Code of Conduct that demands integrity, accountability, and transparency. Our AFC member fiduciaries and consultants are licensed professionals and share a passion for educating individuals within their community. Our members donate their time and knowledge in classroom-style settings. AFC offers workshops and classes across the nation. Email us to get information on a workshop or class near you email@example.com or check us out at www.associationoffinancialconsultants.org
RSVP For This Event
"*" indicates required fields