State of The Investment Markets Webinar
June 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
It’s Our Privilege to Help on Your Journey
What is the STATE OF THE INVESTMENT MARKETS? With the bear market, high inflation (especially the runaway cost of petroleum), and increasing interest rates, how should you be allocating your assets? How can you have your money accomplish what you want in this economy without worrying?
- How concerned should you be about inflation and how should it impact your investment strategies?
- What opportunities do higher interest rates present?
- What is working and what is not—now…and in the future?
- Get straightforward information without the hype, political spin, or any obligation.
- No financial products will be offered.
Learn how to reduce the need to depend on uncertain investments for meeting objectives that are viewed to be “too important to chance.”
This zoom class will be offered on Tuesday, June 28th at 6pm. Zoom is easy to use, and what is better than joining us from the comfort of your own home? Please contact us if you are not familiar with Zoom or have any questions about the program.
There will be an open Q&A time after the presentation, time allowing. You are always welcome to share your personal questions one-on-one after the presentation.We look forward to connecting with you soon.
Your Dedicated Financial Services Team
Toll free 866-US-Senior (866-877-3646)
The meeting link and passcode are: