It’s our goal to provide guidance and help to our clients to maximize their Financial Journey. Its also a privilege to be able to educate at large, sharing tips so that whether you use our services or not, you can grow into a stronger financial place. Finance 65, A Financial Overview for Retirees, was a lightning pace class loaded with useful information. We covered numerous topics: investment options; lifetime income strategies; reducing taxes on investments, IRAs, Social Security, and inheritance; when to take Social Security and how to get set up with Medicare and Medicare supplements; life insurance and long-term care insurance; and essential legal documents and trusts.
To hear the recording of the Zoom Class, CLICK HERE
In the class, Len (Fiduciary, Certified Financial Planner, CEO and Founder of Dedicated Financial Services) references numerous resources that you may want to review. Here is that RESOURCE LIST:
- Benefits | Social Security Administration: A listing of resources for Social Security’s benefits. The tools you need to get started in retirement.
- GUIDES by the 2022 National Association of Insurance Commissioners: A Shopper’s Guide to LONG-TERM CARE INSURANCE | A Buyer’s Guide to LIFE INSURANCE | Buyer’s Guide to FIXED DIFFERING ANNUITIES
- Evidence-Based Investing: A Scientific Framework for the Art of Investing
- VA Aid and Attendance Benefits, and Housebound Allowance: Providing monthly payments added to the amount of a monthly VA pension for qualified Veterans and survivors. If you need help with daily activities, or you’re housebound, find out if you qualify
- Medicare Benefits | Social Security Administration
- Medicaid Eligibility
- 5 Simple Steps: A Guide to choosing the Medicare Supplement that’s Right For You (below)
- Evidence Based Investing: A Scientific Framework for the Art of Investment (below)
- The ABCs of Protected Retirement Income: A Guide to Understanding the Advantages and Costs of FIAs (below)
2021 Evidence-Based Investing
The ABCs of Protected Retirement Income